Friday, May 12, 2006

Departing on a jet plane...

I am leaving on my second trip overseas today.

Last summer I was able to travel to France, Spain and Portugal and now this summer I am headed to Poland, Kaliningrad, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, and Russia (St. Petersburg). I am excited and nervous, the two most common emotions accompanying any large event in my life.

I created this blog to keep in touch and to share some of my experiences abroad with my loved ones back at home. Who knows how much time I will have to make entries while I am there, but if I do have time, now at least I have a place to post updates.

So…here I go!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for setting this up, Shannon! We hope you landed safely and are having a great time. Mother's Day isn't the same without you, but I wouldn't want you to miss this opporunity, so ENJOY!

    Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing in this adventure with me! :)