Monday, May 15, 2006

Hello from Lithuania

It has been exciting, but I am unable to go into very much detail at the time as I am on the front desks computer. But I wanted to write a short blip to say hi and to also say Happy Mother's Day! Today we spent about 9 hours on the bus traveling from Kaliningrad to Lithuania. Finally we arrived and took a breif tour of Vilinus (where we are now) and then ate...we were all starving at this point. I must go now...it has been a long day and I don't want to use this computer for a long time. It is almost 11pm here and we must get up early tomorrow to head to the next country. It took us about 1.5 hours to get through the boarder today which has been one of the fastest...if you can imagine that! Anyway, goodbye for now and I will try to write more again.

Love You.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how wonderful! Thank you so much for the update and the "Happy Mother's Day" wishes. You are so sweet to send a quick note as soon as you were able ... I'm glad you got there safely, and thrilled to read ANY detail you're able to send! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing in this adventure with me! :)